Our children face more challenges and decisions today than ever before. No matter how intentional we are in raising them, when they head off to school, they face a world that is quite different than home. Establishing a routine of prayer for our children, their teachers and fellow students is vital.
When life is challenging it’s comforting to know that others have your back. You can help provide that encouragement for KC area teachers, administrators and support staff when you share about your school. Let us know what makes your school special and tell us about those individuals who go the extra mile to make it a great place.
Listen (all School year long) to hear your school mentioned on the air.
Upcoming Life 88.5 School of the Day:
Monday May 16 – Bishop Miege High School (Roeland Park, KS) – Prayer request: for the seniors as they graduate and that God’s truth will shine forth.
Tuesday May 17 – Pleasant Hill Intermediate School (Pleasant Hill, MO) – Prayer request: that students and teachers can hang on and make it through these last few days of school.
Wednesday May 18 – Eudora School District (Eudora, KS) – Prayer request: they lost a student this past weekend. Prayer for all of the families, students and teachers impacted by this loss. The entire community is hurting right now.
Thursday May 19 – The Goddard School Lee’s Summit (Lee’s Summit, MO) – Prayer request: that the Pre K graduates will do great as they jump into Kindergarten next ear.
Friday May 20 – Trailridge Middle School (Shawnee, KS) – Prayer request: that the students finish the year strong, with respect for each other and their teachers. For the teachers, pray for wisdom and grace for the last few days of the year and that parents would support teachers and students.
Currently taking submissions for August 2022!
Join Life 88.5 in praying for our schools each day. Here are some things that you can pray with us about:
– Safe travel to and from school.
– Safety for the children while they’re in school.
– Wisdom for our teachers, administrators and staff.
– That the students would be kind to one another.
– That God’s truth would shine forth.
– That Christians who are in our schools would represent Christ in all things.
– That hearts and eyes would not be exposed to anything that would tempt them or try to get them to compromise their faith.
– Patience for teachers, administrators, staff and students in dealing with tough situations.