Our children face more challenges and decisions today than ever before. No matter how intentional we are in raising them, when they head off to school, they face a world that is quite different than home. Establishing a routine of prayer for our children, their teachers and fellow students is vital.
Listen (all School year long) to hear your school mentioned on the air.
Upcoming Life 88.5 School of the Day:
Monday Jan 18 – Prairie Branch Elementary (Grain Valley, MO) – Prayer request: for our compassionate students that they continue to show respect to each other.
Tuesday Jan 19 – Grandview High School (Grandview, MO) – Prayer request: for the staff and students to continue having patience as they work through the challenges of this year. It’s so easy to let frustration get the best of you this year.
Wednesday Jan 20 –
Thursday Jan 21 –
Friday Jan 22 –
Currently taking submissions for January 2021!
Join Life 88.5 in praying for our schools each day. Here are some things that you can pray with us about:
– Safe travel to and from school.
– Safety for the children while they’re in school.
– Wisdom for our teachers, administrators and staff.
– That the students would be kind to one another.
– That God’s truth would shine forth.
– That Christians who are in our schools would represent Christ in all things.
– That hearts and eyes would not be exposed to anything that would tempt them or try to get them to compromise their faith.
– Patience for teachers, administrators, staff and students in dealing with tough situations.