Our children face more challenges and decisions today than ever before. No matter how intentional we are in raising them, when they head off to school, they face a world that is quite different than home. Establishing a routine of prayer for our children, their teachers and fellow students is vital.
Listen (all School year long) to hear your school mentioned on the air.
Upcoming Life 88.5 School of the Day:
Monday May 18 – Blue Valley Southwest (Overland Park, KS) – Prayer request: for the seniors who worked so hard over the past 4 years and for so many teachers who poured into their students…thank you.
Tuesday May 19 – Lutheran High School (Kansas City, MO) – Prayer request: thankful to the families who worked with the teachers to make this unique school year a success.
Wednesday May 20 – Fort Osage High School (Independence, MO) – Prayer request: so many students showed tremendous friendship encouraging each other, following the example set by some amazing teachers and staff.
Thursday May 21 – North Kansas City High School (North Kansas City) – Prayer request: for the Seniors as they take a brave step into the world. That they would have wisdom in making choices moving forward.
Friday May 22 – Lee’s Summit West High School (Lee’s Summit, MO) – Prayer request: grateful to those Seniors who poured in lots of time during Titan Student Fellowship. Thanks for the legacy you helped to build.
Currently taking submissions for August 2020!
Join Life 88.5 in praying for our schools each day. Here are some things that you can pray with us about:
– Safe travel to and from school.
– Safety for the children while they’re in school.
– Wisdom for our teachers, administrators and staff.
– That the students would be kind to one another.
– That God’s truth would shine forth.
– That Christians who are in our schools would represent Christ in all things.
– That hearts and eyes would not be exposed to anything that would tempt them or try to get them to compromise their faith.
– Patience for teachers, administrators, staff and students in dealing with tough situations.