Our children face more challenges and decisions today than ever before. No matter how intentional we are in raising them, when they head off to school, they face a world that is quite different than home. Establishing a routine of prayer for our children, their teachers and fellow students is vital.
When life is challenging it’s comforting to know that others have your back. You can help provide that encouragement for KC area teachers, administrators and support staff when you share about your school. Let us know what makes your school special and tell us about those individuals who go the extra mile to make it a great place.
Every Friday throughout the school year we’ll bless one of those individuals with a $50 gift card that they can use to pour back into their classroom or school.
Listen (all School year long) to hear your school mentioned on the air.
Upcoming Life 88.5 School of the Day:
Monday May 16 – Bishop Miege High Schoo (Roeland Park, KS) – Prayer request: for the seniors as they graduate and that God’s truth will shine forth.
Tuesday May 17 – Pleasant Hill Intermediate School (Pleasant Hill, MO) – Prayer request: that students and teachers can hang on and make it through these last few days of school.
Wednesday May 18 –
Thursday May 19 –
Friday May 20 –
Currently taking submissions for May 2022!
Join Life 88.5 in praying for our schools each day. Here are some things that you can pray with us about:
– Safe travel to and from school.
– Safety for the children while they’re in school.
– Wisdom for our teachers, administrators and staff.
– That the students would be kind to one another.
– That God’s truth would shine forth.
– That Christians who are in our schools would represent Christ in all things.
– That hearts and eyes would not be exposed to anything that would tempt them or try to get them to compromise their faith.
– Patience for teachers, administrators, staff and students in dealing with tough situations.