Our children face more challenges and decisions today than ever before. No matter how intentional we are in raising them, when they head off to school, they face a world that is quite different than home. Establishing a routine of prayer for our children, their teachers and fellow students is vital.
Listen (all School year long) to hear your school mentioned on the air.
Upcoming Life 88.5 School of the Day:
Monday November 18 – Richmond Middle School (Richmond, MO) – Prayer request: the employees and administration are dealing with struggles. Help everyone involved to work through the situation with respect.
Tuesday November 19 – Clark Middle School (Bonner Springs, KS) – Prayer request: that the students and teachers remember to be kind and patient with one another everyday.
Wednesday November 20 – Martin Luther Academy (Kansas City, MO) – Prayer request: for guidance, wisdom and strength for the students, teachers and faculty.
Thursday November 21 – Grandview High School (Grandview, MO) – Prayer request: that teachers will have patience with the students but also that students would show respect to their teachers.
Friday November 22 – Olathe East High School (Olathe, KS) – Prayer request: that students wouldn’t be so clicky and would to include everyone.
Currently taking submissions for November 2019!
Join Life 88.5 in praying for our schools each day. Here are some things that you can pray with us about:
– Safe travel to and from school.
– Safety for the children while they’re in school.
– Wisdom for our teachers, administrators and staff.
– That the students would be kind to one another.
– That God’s truth would shine forth.
– That Christians who are in our schools would represent Christ in all things.
– That hearts and eyes would not be exposed to anything that would tempt them or try to get them to compromise their faith.
– Patience for teachers, administrators, staff and students in dealing with tough situations.