Your gift of support to Life 88.5 helps provide hope for many all across Kansas City everyday.
NOW, before September 23, when you stand with Life 88.5 to share God’s unconditional love in KC, you have a chance to see MercyMe in NYC at Madison Square Garden!!
It’s just our way of saying THANK YOU for helping to share the message of hope and encouragement. As a listener supported radio station, the message found in each song that makes a difference in your life, makes a difference all across KC, as well. We know it would not be possible WITHOUT YOU!
A trip for four (4) to see MercyMe at Radio City Music Hall, New York City, October 8, 2019
Giveaway begins on August 23, 2019 at 12:00:00 am Central Time (“CT”) and ends September 22, 2019 at 11:59:59 pm CT.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Anyone making a pledge or gift of support to Life 88.5 KJNW between August 23, 2019 and September 22, 2019 will automatically be entered into the drawing.
- Ongoing Monthly Gifts and new pledges and gifts will be entered.
- Non gift/pledge entries will also be accepted. Non gift/pledge entries must include name, address and phone number and be received via US Postal Service during the giveaway period.
- Entries submitted electronically or by means other than the US Postal Service will not be accepted.
- Limit one (1) entry per person regardless of entry method.
On September 23, 2019 one winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received by Life 88.5 KJNW.
Trip to New York City for the MercyMe concert at Radio City Music Hall October 8, 2019. (provided by Fair Trade Services)
- Four (4) reserved seat tickets for the MercyMe concert at Radio City Music Hall on October 8, 2019,
- $1,000 airfare gift certificate for Southwest Airlines,
- Two (2) nights lodging, two (2) queen/full beds per room, pre-paid at Crown Plaza Times Square Manhattan (or, comparable hotel), checking in October 7, 2019 and checking out October 9, 2019,
- $750 Visa gift card to assist with ground transportation and additional expenses.
Official Contest rules – MercyMe in NYC 2019 KJNW