It’s been a rough winter for many of the road around the Kansas City area. All of the snow has led to many roads being marked with potholes that could lead to damage to your vehicle. Here is a list of who you can report potholes to around Kansas City.

Kansas City 311

MoDOT: call 1-888-ASK-MODOT

KDOT: call 785-296-3566

Overland Park: 913-895-5010
Grandview: 816-316-4856
North KC: 816-274-6004
Lenexa: 913-477-7880
Liberty: 816-792-6150
Indpendence: 816-325-7624

Leave a comment