Our children face more challenges and decisions today than ever before. No matter how intentional we are in raising them, when they head off to school, they face a world that is quite different than home. Establishing a routine of prayer for our children, their teachers and fellow students is vital.
Listen (all School year long) to hear your school mentioned on the air.
Upcoming Life 88.5 School of the Day:
Monday April 22 – Bridger Middle School (Independence, MO) – Prayer request: for peace between the staff and students and that both could see how much they need each other.
Tuesday April 23 – Hawthorne Elementary (Kearney, MO) – Prayer request: that the students and teachers are healthy. And special shout out to the custodians who work so hard!
Wednesday April 24 – John Nowlin Elementary (Blue Springs, MO) – Prayer request: that hearts and eyes wouldn’t be exposed to anything bad. Also that kindness would be the norm.
Thursday April 25 – Easton USD 449 (Easton, KS) – Prayer request: that darkness is replaced with light, chaos with order and that each students knows they are valued.
Friday April 26 – Delta Woods Middle (Lee’s Summit, MO) – Prayer request: for patience for the staff and students as the end of the year quickly approaches.
Currently taking submissions for May 2019!
Join Life 88.5 in praying for our schools each day. Here are some things that you can pray with us about:
– Safe travel to and from school.
– Safety for the children while they’re in school.
– Wisdom for our teachers, administrators and staff.
– That the students would be kind to one another.
– That God’s truth would shine forth.
– That Christians who are in our schools would represent Christ in all things.
– That hearts and eyes would not be exposed to anything that would tempt them or try to get them to compromise their faith.
– Patience for teachers, administrators, staff and students in dealing with tough situations.