Our children face more challenges and decisions today than ever before. No matter how intentional we are in raising them, when they head off to school, they face a world that is quite different than home. Establishing a routine of prayer for our children, their teachers and fellow students is vital.
Listen (all School year long) to hear your school mentioned on the air.
Upcoming Life 88.5 School of the Day:
Monday Feb 11 – Lutheran High School (Kansas City, MO) – Prayer request: for God to give teachers wisdom and for students to seek God. Also for peace, love and joy for the staff and students.
Tuesday Feb 12 – Quality Hill Academy (Kansas City, MO) – Prayer request: for wisdom and guidance for administrators, educators and students. And for a blessing for the bus drivers to continue with safety.
Wednesday Feb 13 – Central Middle School (Kansas City, MO) – Prayer request: that the staff, students and parents can care and support as well as love each other to make the school environment safe.
Thursday Feb 14 – Piper East Elementary (KCK) – Prayer request: that everyone would stand against bulling and friends would treat each other the way they’re supposed to.
Friday Feb 15 – Stanley Elementary (Overland Park, KS) – Prayer request: that the staff, students and new principal would continue creating the most amazing learning environment.
Currently taking submissions for 2019!
Join Life 88.5 in praying for our schools each day. Here are some things that you can pray with us about:
– Safe travel to and from school.
– Safety for the children while they’re in school.
– Wisdom for our teachers, administrators and staff.
– That the students would be kind to one another.
– That God’s truth would shine forth.
– That Christians who are in our schools would represent Christ in all things.
– That hearts and eyes would not be exposed to anything that would tempt them or try to get them to compromise their faith.
– Patience for teachers, administrators, staff and students in dealing with tough situations.