Our children face more challenges and decisions today than ever before. No matter how intentional we are in raising them, when they head off to school, they face a world that is quite different than home. Establishing a routine of prayer for our children, their teachers and fellow students is vital.
Listen (all School year long) to hear your school mentioned on the air.
Upcoming Life 88.5 School of the Day:
Monday Oct 15 – Clardy Elementary (Kansas City, MO) – Prayer request: for protection and safety of the students, teachers and staff. That everyone would continue having a great school year.
Tuesday Oct 16 – Trail Ridge Middle (Gardner, KS) – Prayer request: for hearts of love, kindness, openness and the willingness to understand and see the needs of others.
Wednesday Oct 17 – KinderCare (Lansing, KS) – Prayer request: for lots of opportunities for the students to learn and grow.
Thursday Oct 18 – St. James Academy (Lenexa, KS) – Prayer request: the school theme is awesome “Come as You Are”. Praying for all students to open their hearts for God. That they would leave all regrets behind and come as you are.
Friday Oct 19 – Scarborbough Elementary (Olathe, KS) – Prayer request: bless the amazing staff for taking such good care of the kids. Also for those who are compassionate to those with special needs.
Currently taking submissions for the 2018-2019 school year!
Join Life 88.5 in praying for our schools each day. Here are some things that you can pray with us about:
– Safe travel to and from school.
– Safety for the children while they’re in school.
– Wisdom for our teachers, administrators and staff.
– That the students would be kind to one another.
– That God’s truth would shine forth.
– That Christians who are in our schools would represent Christ in all things.
– That hearts and eyes would not be exposed to anything that would tempt them or try to get them to compromise their faith.
– Patience for teachers, administrators, staff and students in dealing with tough situations.