Our children face more challenges and decisions today than ever before. No matter how intentional we are in raising them, when they head off to school, they face a world that is quite different than home. Establishing a routine of prayer for our children, their teachers and fellow students is vital.
Listen (all School year long) to hear your school mentioned on the air.
Upcoming Life 88.5 School of the Day:
Monday Dec 10 – Crestview Elementary (Kansas City, MO) – Prayer request: for safety for students, staff, faculty and administration. To have compassion for one another through wisdom in all they do this year.
Tuesday Dec 11 – Southeast Elementary (Kansas City, MO) – Prayer request: that all students and staff are respectful and no harm ever comes to the school.
Wednesday Dec 12 – TA Edison Elementary (KCK) – Prayer request: that a unity and bond of love among the staff and students would take place. Pray for an eagerness among the students to learn and love and grow.
Thursday Dec 13 – Kansas City Christian (Prairie Village, KS) – Prayer request: that God would guide the administrators, teachers, coaches, students and families. That a safe learning environment would continue.
Friday Dec 14 – Basehor Linwood High School (Basehor, KS) – Prayer request: to help students be all they can be and help the staff show them love.
Currently taking submissions for 2019!
Join Life 88.5 in praying for our schools each day. Here are some things that you can pray with us about:
– Safe travel to and from school.
– Safety for the children while they’re in school.
– Wisdom for our teachers, administrators and staff.
– That the students would be kind to one another.
– That God’s truth would shine forth.
– That Christians who are in our schools would represent Christ in all things.
– That hearts and eyes would not be exposed to anything that would tempt them or try to get them to compromise their faith.
– Patience for teachers, administrators, staff and students in dealing with tough situations.