Our children face more challenges and decisions today than ever before. No matter how intentional we are in raising them, when they head off to school, they face a world that is quite different than home. Establishing a routine of prayer for our children, their teachers and fellow students is vital.
Listen (all School year long) to hear your school mentioned on the air.
Upcoming Life 88.5 School of the Day:
Monday October 2 – Excelsior Springs Job Corps (Excelsior Springs, MO) – Prayer request: that students put their pasts behind them and open their hearts and minds to learning so they may graduate and learn a trade.
Tuesday October 3 – Spring Hill Middle School (Spring Hill, KS) – Prayer request: all of the 6th graders are coming back together from 3 different elementary schools and there would be a smooth transition and rekindled friendships.
Wednesday October 4 – St. Andrew the Apostle (Gladstone, MO) – Prayer request: Camnin’s brother is in eight grade and is asking that his classmates would have a stress free year and that he can keep the light of the Lord.
Thursday October 5 – Bonner Springs Elementary (Bonner Springs, KS) – Prayer request: that the staff would show love and kindness as they guide students in their journey of life.
Friday October 6 – Kellybrook Elementary (Kansas City, MO) – Prayer request: for God’s protection over the students and teachers and to have peace.
Join Life 88.5 in praying for our schools each day. Here are some things that you can pray with us about:
– Safe travel to and from school.
– Safety for the children while they’re in school.
– Wisdom for our teachers, administrators and staff.
– That the students would be kind to one another.
– That God’s truth would shine forth.
– That Christians who are in our schools would represent Christ in all things.
– That hearts and eyes would not be exposed to anything that would tempt them or try to get them to compromise their faith.
– Patience for teachers, administrators, staff and students in dealing with tough situations.