Our children face more challenges and decisions today than ever before. No matter how intentional we are in raising them, when they head off to school, they face a world that is quite different than home. Establishing a routine of prayer for our children, their teachers and fellow students is vital.
Listen (all School year long) to hear your school mentioned on the air.
Upcoming Life 88.5 School of the Day:
Monday November 20 – Underwood Elementary (Lee’s Summit, MO) – Prayer request: that the students would be open to their teacher’s guidance and direction as they learn different subjects.
Tuesday November 21 – Wyandotte High School (KCK) – Prayer request: that believers in the school would band together in prayer for the school.
Wednesday November 22 – Abounding Love Preschool (Lee’s Summit, MO) – Prayer request: for the staff as they minister to and teach their students.
Thursday November 23 – Blue Ridge Christian (Kansas City, MO) – Prayer request: for God protection as they grow and expand the student body and facilities.
Friday November 24 – Grandview High School (Grandview, MO) – Prayer request: that the violence and negativity from the students ceases and that they can thrive in a positive environment.
November 27-December 1
Monday November 27 – Overland Park Elementary (Overland Park, KS) – Prayer request: that teachers and students would get along better during the rest of the year.
Tuesday November 28 – Havencroft Elementary (Olathe, KS) – Prayer request: that students and staff are respectful, responsible and show kindness to everyone.
Wednesday November 29 – no school End of the Year share
Thursday November 30 – no school End of the Year share
Friday December 1 – no school End of the Year share
Join Life 88.5 in praying for our schools each day. Here are some things that you can pray with us about:
– Safe travel to and from school.
– Safety for the children while they’re in school.
– Wisdom for our teachers, administrators and staff.
– That the students would be kind to one another.
– That God’s truth would shine forth.
– That Christians who are in our schools would represent Christ in all things.
– That hearts and eyes would not be exposed to anything that would tempt them or try to get them to compromise their faith.
– Patience for teachers, administrators, staff and students in dealing with tough situations.