School of the Day
Our children face more challenges and decisions today than ever before. No matter how intentional we are in raising them, when they head off to school, they face a world that is quite different than home. Establishing a routine of prayer for our children, their teachers and fellow students is vital.
Listen (all School year long) to hear your school mentioned on the air.
Upcoming Life 88.5 School of the Day:
Monday Mar 20 – Nike Elementary (Gardner, KS) – Prayer request: patience for teachers, administrators and staff.
Tuesday Mar 21 – Missouri Valley College (Marshall, MO) – Prayer request: for the students to achieve their goals and to overcome obstacles they’re facing.
Wednesday Mar 22 – Compass Elementary (Platte City, MO) – Prayer request: for students to show kindness to one another and to be respectful.
Thursday Mar 23 – Clifford Nowlin Middle School (Independence, MO) – Prayer request: from a concerned student, lots of friends making bad decisions. Pray for the ability to be a good friend to them during this time.
Friday Mar 24 – Bell Prairie Elementary (Kansas City, MO) – Prayer request: that students and staff would know that they are loved.
Join Life 88.5 in praying for our schools each day. Here are some things that you can pray with us about:
– Safe travel to and from school.
– Safety for the children while they’re in school.
– Wisdom for our teachers, administrators and staff.
– That the students would be kind to one another.
– That God’s truth would shine forth.
– That Christians who are in our schools would represent Christ in all things.
– That hearts and eyes would not be exposed to anything that would tempt them or try to get them to compromise their faith.
– Patience for teachers, administrators, staff and students in dealing with tough situations.