Our children face more challenges and decisions today than ever before. No matter how intentional we are in raising them, when they head off to school, they face a world that is quite different than home. Establishing a routine of prayer for our children, their teachers and fellow students is vital.
Listen (all School year long) to hear your school mentioned on the air.
Upcoming Life 88.5 School of the Day:
Monday Feb 19 – Topeka High School (Topeka, KS) – Prayer request: for renewed dedication by every teacher and for district leaders and their vision to help students succeed.
Tuesday Feb 20 – Symington Elementary (Kansas City, MO) – Prayer request: for God’s protection of the students, teachers and staff.
Wednesday Feb 21 – Olathe South High School (Olathe, KS) – Prayer request: for a feeling of safety to come over the school. Also that students and staff could overcome recent health struggles.
Thursday Feb 22 – Belinder Elementary (Prairie Village, KS) – Prayer request: that every student would feel accepted and know they are loved. Help everyone to show kindness every day.
Friday Feb 23 – Marian Hope Academy (Blue Springs, MO) – Prayer request: Kaleb says he is proud of his Christian school and boldy proclaims the name of Jesus. He ask for a great end to the school year and prays the school will continue to grow.
Join Life 88.5 in praying for our schools each day. Here are some things that you can pray with us about:
– Safe travel to and from school.
– Safety for the children while they’re in school.
– Wisdom for our teachers, administrators and staff.
– That the students would be kind to one another.
– That God’s truth would shine forth.
– That Christians who are in our schools would represent Christ in all things.
– That hearts and eyes would not be exposed to anything that would tempt them or try to get them to compromise their faith.
– Patience for teachers, administrators, staff and students in dealing with tough situations.