Find a list of THIS WEEK’S NAMES to play the Life 88.5 Family Name Game because at Life 88.5 we know that part of what makes life good is family and relationships, so we want to honor those you love!

Twice daily at about 6:20 am and 4:20 pm each weekday you can play the Life 88.5 Family Name Game, where you’ll have the chance to make any child in your life the star of the show. Each day we’ll have a different name of the day (it can be their first, middle or last name). Not only will you get to tell all of KC about that someone special in your life, you’ll also get a copy of what airs to present to them and a $10 gift card to Chick-fil-A.

Monday 23 – Elijah
Tuesday 24 – Sophia
Wednesday 25 – Brody
Thursday 26 – Jessica
Friday 27 – Christopher

Suggest a name

10 Responses to "Life 88.5 Family Name Game"

• Cheryl Reppy says:

When are you going to do names that are uncommon because my son’s name is Nahshon and my niece is LaChelsa

1. mmckaye says:

From time to time we will have a wild card day where any name will work.

• Stacey Knoell says:

Will there be names that…how do I say this…aren’t so traditionally just European. You have a multicultural listening base. I doubt my girls, Alazne and Matea will ever show up on your list.

1. tjjackson says:

From time to time we will have a wild card day where any name will work.

• Unknown says:

Does it have to be a certain name?

1. tjjackson says:

The name will be whichever is listed for that day.

• Fran Golden says:

Yesterday I left a phone message about my granddaughter, Abigail. I don’t know how to play the game. Do you have to call the statin at 6:20 or 4:20? There are no directions on this site or on the phone message. Could you be more specific?

1. tjjackson says:

The game is played around 6:20 am and 4:20 pm every weekday. Each day you’ll hear the Life 88.5 Family Name Game announced by the on-air personality and then if you’re the 5th caller you’ll have the chance to share about the person representing that day’s given name.

• No name says:

Could you do a car name, like Shelby, Cooper, Hudson. Or possibly Brynley.

• Darla says:

name is Darla and I was divorced 2 years ago and from a long-term marriage. I had to move into a small trailer park where God sent me a man named Michael light. so thank you for choosing Michael at the name of the day God sent you to me Mike and I know it I’ve been saying that since the beginning. we don’t always see eye-to-eye but when it comes to God we share the same wonderful experiences. Thank you 88 5 I listen to you all the time many blessings to all